URIMAT – the waterless Urinal
- Swiss made since 1998
Drinking water is becoming an ever rarer and thus more expensive asset right across the globe.
Although almost 71% of the earth's surface is covered by water, only 0.3% of the water total is available for potential drinking use in rivers, lakes and ground water.
Save 100,000 litres per urinal per year!
Absolutely no water, oils or chemical additives are employed in the operation of URIMAT waterless urinals, using only recyclable and environmentally friendly materials!
URIMAT is committed to ecological sustainability.
Products are manufactured using eco-friendly materials and production processes.
Reducing the consumption of drinking water is not only of ecological benefit but also is a financial necessity in the wake of increasing and volume-related water charges.
Rinsing with water? Entirely unnecessary:
- Save on average 100,000 litres of water per urinal/year
- No water consumption, no odour,
no chemicals, no urine scale build-up
- Low urinal operational costs
- CO2 reduction (175g per m³ of water)
- CO2-neutral manufacturing
- Durable & 100% recyclable materials
- Microbiological cleaning system
- Delivered ready for assembly
(all fixing materials included)
- Swiss quality since 1998
- Direct access to the pipe without removing the unit
- Special bowl shape reduces soiled area
- Break-resistant & vandalism-proof
- Touchless operation – no additional sensor costs
- Generate income via integrated advertising display
- Couplers for imperial waste-pipe available
Phone: +353 (0)21 - 4 66 26 53